Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution
The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution is a set of computer programs that manages backup, recovery, and verification of computer data across a network of computers and servers of different kinds. Due to its modular design, The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution is scalable from small single computer systems to systems consisting of hundreds of computers located over a large network. In technical terms, it is a network Client/Server based backup program. The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution offers many advanced storage management features that make it easy to find and recover lost or damaged files. It can backup to any type of media one prefers, including tape and disk.
It is machine independent which means it can back up any combination of servers or workstations to one location, be they Windows, MacOS, Solaris, CentOS, UNIX, etc.
The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution Network Features:
Advantages of the Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution over other Solutions
- Automated, secure, over-night backups of all devices on your business network to a server at your location or hosted by us.
- Platform-independent - backs up all servers and workstations regardless of OS.
- Since there is a client for each machine, all attributes of files are properly saved and restored.
- Handles multi-volume backups.
- A full comprehensive database of all files backed up permitting online viewing of files saved on any particular Volume.
- Self-maintaining: Automatic removal of old database records simplifies database administration.
- Scalability: The modular but integrated design makes The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution very scalable.
- Any user database or other application can be properly shutdown by The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution using the native tools of the system, backed up, then restarted (all within a The Analytikz Total Network Backup Solution Job).
- Built-in Job scheduler.
- Efficient: Uses well defined (registered) TCP/IP ports -- no rpcs and no shared memory.