The Analytikz ERP system can manage all the operations of a business, providing a real-time, zoom-in/zoom-out reporting on a company's operations. This visibility and level of control is the first step in understanding the dynamics and elasticity of your business operations. All sales, purchases, inventory movements, client records and transactions, employee scheduling, resource allocations, production planning, inventory and prospecting activities are tracked, managed and reported on. It can also handle accounting, purchasing, logistics and manufacturing (transformation) should the need arise.
The Analytikz ERP :
- has a LAMP (Linux-Apache-MySQL-Php) architecture and can be accessible via web browser from the internal LAN network (or via the internet – as required). It is responsive in design and can be viewed from a desktop or from a mobile device.
- is a complete scalable solution able to handle ALL the operations of a business. Most features will be precluded from this deployment as deemed either unnecessary or undesirable.
- is able to integrate with many 3rd party applications (e.g. Quickbooks or Sage software for accounting; any database driven engine – existing CRMs, etc; any existing CMS – for document and site management, e.g. Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal, etc.)
The Analytikz ERP system comes with the following features which we configure and customize to your specific business needs...
Sales Force Automation
Customer Support & Service
Productivity Tools & Add-ons
Reports & Dashboards
Advance Innovation while controlling costs....
Some Features of ANALYTIKZ ERP/CRM
Better manage your sales, operations and employees with built-in tools:
For Managing Sales
For Managing Operations
For Managing Employees
The real strength of an Analytikz CRM /ERP is in the benefits it delivers to your business.
- Organize leads, accounts & contacts and prioritize opportunities with Sales Force automation tools.
- Manage marketing campaigns and generate leads with automated processes.
- Import leads and contacts from anywhere.
- Track customer purchase and other account histories down to uniquely identifiable items and services.
- Build a knowledge base accessible to customers through the customer portal, eliminating repeat customer questions and increasing the speed of customer service.
- Integrate document management systems and workflows allow for automatic notices and the attachment of files to project tasks.
B u s i n e s s B e n e f i t s
CUSTOMER / CLIENT DATABASE
- Manage your restaurant customers. Keep track of customer history, oil collections history, payments history, contacts, collections notes, whether a barrel or other container is installed, etc. See your customer in all its particulars and history with a click.
SERVICE SCHEDULING / MANAGEMENT
- Schedule oil collections automatically (periodically, or by quantities expected) or manually.
- Input quantities collected and amounts paid at customer site or at end of day, from a workstation or mobile device.
- Generate daily collection schedules and reports.
- Generate forms, invoicing, payment, restaurant collection histories automatically and at customer site.
- Keep track of collection data: date, time, driver/agent, quantities, payments effected, terms and conditions, contact information and notes.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN
- Keep track of total quantities collected and of warehousing.
- Gain oversight over collection volumes, material stocks, and company assets (bins, barrels, etc), including their locations, movements, transactions, and more. Increase your ROI by reducing or eliminating idle inventory and shortages.
- Allow customers to sign on and request or schedule an oil collection on their account via your website or portal.
- Allow customers to keep track of their accounts / oil volumes / payments, etc.
ANALYTICS AND REPORTING
- Instantly see how your business is performing in different sectors. Run analyses on historical oil collections by quantities, dates, locations and other criteria.
- Filter by any database field. Sort on screen. Clickable entries.
- User interface for report modifications and creation.
- Automatic exports into Excel, csv or xlsx.
- Leverage company data to make better-informed business decisions. Use in-depth reports to monitor the health of any stage of your company’s operations (financials, collections, sales performance, etc.)
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
- Manage all your business’s contacts: whether they be confirmed customers, prospects, partners, vendors etc: keep track of them and their history with your company in one place.
- E-mail integration and automation, collaborative agendas, lead automation, marketing campaigns,
- Manage your sales funnel through a centralized interface. Create and track marketing campaigns. Attract leads via newsletters and campaigns, follow-up on clicks, inquiries, phone calls and e-mails.
CRM AND VOIP TELEPHONE INTEGRATION. (REQUIRES IP –PBX INSTALLATION)
- Streamline your customer service process, increase customer retention, decrease customer acquisition costs, accelerate your team’s performance and leverage customer data to increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Allow users to schedule a collection on the system via the phone.
- Notify drivers / managers of oil collections and voicemails via sms, e-mail, etc.
- Keep track of hours, expenses and performance via employee. Provide them tools to improve on their performance. Grant secure access to a centralized data entry portal to minimize errors and even capture real-time analytics if you need to.
SALES AND LEAD DEVELOPMENT
- Prospect for leads, create marketing campaigns, keep track of conversions and sales / promotion performance by salesperson, geographical location, time, campaign, etc.
Free Inter-Office calls W/ Multi-Branch PABX
- Every Analytikz PBX has the ability to connect to one or more Analytikz PBXs. This means that its very easy to connect multiple offices and route calls between them. Add a reliable Internet Connection at each end an you can start making free calls between offices even if they are located interstate or internationally.
- Analytikz technology scales from small offices with 6-7 phones, to large scale enterprises with thousands of phones spread across the globe. You can scale up an Analytikz PBX by adding additional PABXs or upsizing the existing server.
- Full double verification accounting system.
- Including customized templating for invoicing, quotes, payments etc and 3rd party integration with Quickbooks. Electronic invoicing, automatic invoicing, online payment and automated follow-ups.
- Manage ledgers, cash flow, payables & receivables, and assets - all integrated with your business processes.
- Ideal for support services, helpdesk, bug tracker, etc.
- Track customer complaints/issues
- Resolve and follow-up on ‘tickets’.
- Kanban View, Gantt Charts, Calendars
- Chat in real time, share documents, integrate your emails